In 1926, Rolling Green Golf Club was built and William Flynn designed an 18 -hole golf course. We under took the renovation of the clubhouse building with the project scope including structural changes to enhance both dining rooms, an addition which includes increasing the size of the main dining room, kitchen and women’s locker room. We built an elevated concrete terrace and ground level terrace on the golf course side of the building. We added a new kitchen and food storage area on the lower level of the building. We replaced both the plumbing and HVAC systems throughout the clubhouse along with mollifications to the existing fire sprinkler system. In the two dining rooms, we added two bar areas and added an ADA compliant ramp at the front entrance.